Commonwealth Home Design recently completed the design/build of a new 2-story, 5,355SF craftsman style home in Vienna, VA. The interior and exterior boast beautiful architectural details and fine finishes throughout.
Custom Home Features
This stunning custom home features an abundance of elegantly designed living spaces and details, including the following:
• 7 bedrooms with walk-in closets
• The stunning master suite has coffered ceilings, a see-through, two-sided fireplace and oversized lounging area.
• 5.5 bathrooms all custom designed with furniture grade cabinetry. A spa-like master bath has a freestanding soaking tub, views of woods beyond, large frameless shower with multiple shower heads, masterful tile design, and cabinet-style vanity
• Gorgeous gourmet kitchen with premium stainless steel appliances; grand center island for cooking, entertaining and storage; spacious, walk-in pantry; frameless kitchen cabinets providing 15% more storage space; and corner windows with panoramic views.
• In-Law Suite and Elegant Dining Room
• Main level in-law suite, guest bedroom or office with full bath.
• Large, elegant dining room.
• Double-door Entry, Foyer
• Open parlor and living room with custom built-in cabinets and gas fireplace.
• Full basement with family room; recreation room; bedroom or office; full bath; full-sized wet bar with granite top, stainless steel sink and mini refrigerator; and ample unfinished storage areas.
• Charming flagstone front porch and steps with grand double entryway.
• Magnificent open stairwell and hardwood rails.
• 5.25″ plank oak hardwood floors throughout main level.
• Historically-correct Adams trim moldings throughout.
For more images of new homes and comprehensive renovation projects, visit our Portfolio.