A modest, single-story 1960 rambler tract home was completely remodeled and transformed into a stunning, modern open floor design. The project included:
- Removal of interior finishes, bearing and non-bearing walls, and ceiling joists.
- Front bump out of 6’ x 19’.
- Opening out walls and lengthening sight-lines throughout home.
- Opening out ceilings.
- Creation of visual interest at all levels.
- Improving traffic flow throughout.
- Relocating, remodeling and modernizing the kitchen.
- Preserving and enhancing the fireplace.
- Creating a sense of entry.
- Taking advantage of outside views through existing large windows.
- Creating a beachy-cottage style design per client’s request.
After Photos Courtesy Robert Merhaut Photography