Commonwealth Home Design remodeled the kitchen and master bathroom of a $1.6M Great Falls, VA home built in 1994. The end result is an eye-popping aesthetic feast!
The kitchen and master bathroom have been reconfigured and completely remodeled with all new cabinetry, fixtures and finishes as well as overall functional and aesthetic upgrades.
The bathroom reconfiguration and remodel achieves a spa-like space, and includes:
- Flipping the location of the oversized toilet room and undersized shower.
- Creating a sumptuous 2-person shower.
- Unique champagne bronze fixtures, both a rain shower and regular shower head, a handheld shower head, and a custom nook with herringbone tile and glass shelves.
- Creating a long, custom vanity as a focal point by joining two purchased vanities with a custom makeup counter.
- Tall, minimalist mirrors draw the eye upward, accentuating the height of the room.
- Eliminating the dated tub-in-tile-surround, in favor of a free-standing pedestal tub.
- Replacing dense black tile with light, bright tile throughout.
- Reconfiguring the entry from the sitting room, for more privacy and sense of scale.
- Contemporary Design