Home » In-Law Suite Addition, Vienna, VA
In-law suite addition to accommodate an aging parent and planning for aging in place in a Georgian Style Center Hall colonial home in Virgjnia, VA.
LEARN MORE about the design process, challenges, and final outcome of this transformative project.
- Addition design accommodates the mother’s immediate handicap needs and our client’s own future potential needs while growing older
- High ceiling for a more spacious feeling
- In-law suite addition perimeter dimensions designed to match the garage
- Large picture window in the back to allow natural light and views of the woods behind the house
- Large walk-in closet and spacious bathroom with double vanities for future use by client as first-floor master suite
- Long-lasting composite trim painted to match the original wood
- Separate entrance for privacy