Many clients who are in the planning phase of a home remodeling project or are midway through their renovation project have reached out asking if we’re able to continue working. As our industry is deemed “essential”, Commonwealth Home Design is open for business and we are continuing to serve our clients while taking strict precautionary measures as outlined below.
With summer right around the corner, April and May are the most popular months for Northern Virginia homeowners to start planning their remodeling projects. We are able to conference with you by phone and/or video to discuss your ideas for future projects, review your current living spaces, and to discuss product selections during the design phase. We are also able to review and sign contracts online.
The home remodeling design phase can take 4-6 weeks or more, so now is a great time to get started on that project you had hoped to have completed this year! Once the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, everyone who had planned a project this year will want to get started. We are urging our clients to get ahead of this demand now while you have time to focus and while our team is able to accommodate. This is also important for supplies and fixtures orders, which need to be placed sooner rather than later to avoid delays due to spikes in demand.
For projects underway, here are the precautions we’re taking:
- We set up our own hand washing and sanitizing stations and install a porta potty or other self-contained bathroom facility
- We establish protected access route(s) to the work
- We seal off the work area from the rest of your home, including sealing any air supply and return vents
- We schedule subs to be on the job site in limited numbers
- We are monitoring our staff and subs’ health and require anyone who has even minor symptoms to stay at home
- We limit onsite meetings as much as possible but if necessary, we maintain social distance, and frequently wash and sanitize hands
We are proud to share a review from a client enjoying her recently remodeled home during the quarantine:
For more information and to start planning your home remodeling project, contact us today: 703-255-9861 or firstname.lastname@example.org.